Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Summertime Blues

The majority of the Nation's Tri Team went to Freeport, TX to compete in the Summertime Blues Triathlon today. This is a small race that I have never competed in and it seemed to be run well. We had several folks that were completing there very first event and overall everyone did real well. The Nation's Team has from the first practice impressed me.

We did have four people that placed in their age group. Kevin, Lindsay, Audree and Charlie all placed in their age group. Congats dudes!

On a final note, I had the great honor of being team photographer for the event. This is not a role that I see myself doing on a regular basis but it was fine for today. I do have to give Norma props for being the photographer on most of my races. Its tuff work trying to run all over the race trying to get everyone's pictures.

1 comment:

norms said...

=) thanks! i enjoy watching you race! you're a great triathlete!!!