Monday, June 16, 2008

You wouldn't like me when I'm angry

I didn't do a lot of training this weekend. I did do a 10 mile run on Saturday morning. This is the longest run I have done since the Houston half marathon in January so it was still pretty productive. Sataurday afternoon was great as I was able to spend some time at the Cap Tex triathlon team party. It was great seeing the team and enjoying a few adult beverages. (no tequilla)

As for the Nations Traithlon team, we did our first long run of the season. We did a six mile run with some hill work. The team continues to impress me as they made it right through the run with no problems. It was also good to see the team out running when it was hot and humid. You never know what the condititions will be like on race day.

Sunday I pretty much stayed at home and relaxed however, I did go see the Incredible Hulk. For those who know me you knowI love comics, cartoons and pretty much any kind of superhero movie. (Yes I am still a kid inside). It was good much better than the first movie. It has a tie in with Iron Man which was great and for those who like these kind of movies I'm sure you will enjoy it. Please be sure to check back with me in July for my Batman movie review. (He's my favorite)

2 comments:

normy said...

We like you, angry and all! Go TEAM!

Anonymous said...

asdfio;asoduie 0u9rflaksdjf.

hahahaha.

love,

Jessica.