Friday, June 20, 2008

Go Green!

My training has been a little off target this week. This was due to weather and work related barriers. Unfortunately the weather does not look much better for this weekend. I'll cross my fingers and hope the weather is good.

Thursday night I rode for a little bit in a Poker Ride. This was a lot of fun and I hope there is another one soon. Unfortunately I wasn't able to to do the whole ride but as I said it was fun. Great job Andrew in setting up the ride.

On a non Triathlete note. There was a great a basketball series this last week between the Boston Celtics and the Los Angeles Lakers. For those of you who are my age (or older) this was very neat to see. This was the renewal of a great rivalry from my childhood and it was exciting to see the Celtics put the beat down on the Lakers. I hope that this the beginning of many more championship series between these teams.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ummm, go Lakers!!! Haha :)