Thursday, January 8, 2009

Rage 2009

No this is not another post about my anger management issues. This is going to be my first 1/2 Ironman of 2009. This is a race in Las Vegas in April. I am going to Vegas for a meeting and there happens to be a 1/2 Ironman the day after our meeting ends and I thought it would be a great start to my triathlon season. I am not sure if I will get a tune up race prior to Rage 2009 but I am sure I will be OK. This works out well in my training for my IM Cozumel race and it should force me to get my act together.

On another note my daughter informed me recently that she is ready to tackle triathlons. I've asked twice if she is serious and I will probably ask her one more time before I start training her. I think it would be awesome if she gets involved in the sport and it be great to able to spend more time with her. I am also hoping that my son will want to join us as well. So needless to say I am pretty excited about the prospect of the three crossing the finish line at the same race. Hopefully they won't beat me by too much.

3 comments:

norms said...

I can't wait to see the day you and your kids cross the finish line together! =)

The Stretch Doc said...

Hey Luke!! I will be at RAGE too!!
Its a good course, Hilly, so bring your climbing legs and wet suit.!!

Cant wait to see you guys!!

rockon`

CoachLiz said...

Spreading the Tri Love to the kids...AWESOME!