Friday, July 23, 2010

Training Update

Well, my training has not gone as planned. I am recovering from a back and neck injury. I injured my self about a month ago and I am just starting to get to where I feel like I can train as normal. My main issue is my neck but its slowly getting better. I am hoping to ramp up my mileage over the next month and get back into a routine.

As for racing, I have done nothing since the Silverlake Triathlon in mid May and I still have a few weeks before the Bridgeland Triathlon on August 8th. Even though my training has been light I feel I can do this Sprint race with little difficulty. I do also plan to race at the Clearlake International Triathlon at the end of August. I have done this race twice and I really enjoy it. I am trying to decide on the Sprint or the Olympic. My body says do the Sprint but my brain says do the Olympic. I'll make a decision in the next day or so.

Bye for now!

1 comment:

CoachLiz said...

I am thinking of doing the Olympic race. I have to make a decision before the entry fee goes up at the end of this month.