Monday, June 28, 2010

Exciting News

I wanted to let everyone know that I have signed up for 2 exciting events in 2011. For my 1st event I have signed up to do another fund-raising event for Team in Training. I will be raising $4500 for Disney Marathon's Goofy Challenge on January 8th and 9th. This consists of a Half-Marathon on Day 1 and a full Marathon on Day 2. I am also planning to run the 5k January 7th. This should be a very exciting event and I am looking forward to participating with TNT again. Please help me raise me by making a tax deductible donation to fight blood cancers. You can use the link on my page to donate.

For my 2nd event I will be competing in IronMan Texas. This event will be on May 21, 2011 right here in The Woodlands. This will be my 2nd IronMan and I am very excited that I will be doing the event here in Texas.


Please check back for updates on my training and fund-raising efforts.

Bye for now!

1 comment:

CoachLiz said...

WHOO HOO!!!! Glad to see we will be doing another Ironman together!!!