Monday, July 6, 2009

Feeling Much Better


I was off work last week and I was able to get in some good training. All told I put in 110 miles on the bike, 26 miles of running and 2100 meters in the pool. I was also able to lift weights 3 times. I originally planned to swim a bit more but it didn't fit into my plan the way I wanted it to. I'm going to dial back the distance this week to let my body recover from last week and then I will ramp it back up. I'm trying to be very careful about over training. I think that is was set me back in May and June.

I am still planning to do the Waco Triathlon at the end of the month and I will be riding the Katy Flatland on the 19th. I'm not sure what distance I will do but I would like to do the Century Ride. I'll see how I am feeling as date draws closer and make a decision at that time on the distance.

1 comment:

Coach Liz said...

Dude, if you plan to do the century ride, I will do the distance with you. I was going to be out there anyways. Let's go the distance!