Monday, May 11, 2009

Bellville

Saturday I rode 70 miles out in Bellville with the TNT Cycle Team. They needed a a coach to fill in so I volunteered. I needed the miles so I ventured out. The first half of the ride was pretty easy but as we turned back the heat and the wind picked up. To make matters worse the hills were brutal. The team did well with the exception of rider who was having trouble with the heat. It was great to get out a get a long ride in.

As for the rest of my training everything seems to be going pretty well. I've kept the miles at a moderate level the last couple of weeks with the exception of the last ride. I have a couple of Sprints coming up and then I start to ramp up the mileage for my upcoming races leading up to IM Cozumel.

1 comment:

norms said...

Blah! Wind and hills...a killer combination!!! But at least it had a nice scenery! You did great with the cycle team...they should have ran after wards though...