Monday, December 1, 2008

Ironman Cozumel

I meant to do this post on Saturday but I never got around to it. Saturday marked the one year countdown to Ironman Cozumel. I am still very excited to be competing in this event. I have already began preparing my plan for next year and I think its going to be a great event. I still would like to an Ironman event prior to Cozumel but I am not sure if that will be possible. We shall see.

I did make one decision this weekend and that was to skip the Dallas Marathon. I have done so many events this year and a lot of them have been out of town. I don't mind traveling but it does take me away from the kids and it has just been costing me so much money. I also think I am starting to experience a little burn out and I think I need a break from competitive events. I will still keep training as I am signed up for the Houston Marathon and I want have good day on January 18th.

3 comments:

CoachLiz said...

Oh yeah!!! This time next year we will be drunk and in a bar in Cozumel with a nice sunburn and wearing some FINISHER's gear!

norms said...

13 races in one year is a lot!!! You know I admire your strength and determination...you'll PR in January, I know it! =)

The Stretch Doc said...

yo man!! what's up?

let's do it.. I've been slacking a lot lately (no comments Coach)

but the count down is on!

rockon`