Friday, July 18, 2008

Tough Times and Good People

Everyone goes through these times when life gets in the way of everything that is important to you including your training. After having a tremendous week of training while I was in New Mexico I have had some family matters that have got in the way of my training. Right when I think I am getting back on track I get a cold. I'm through the worst with the cold and I'm not letting those outside influences get me off track anymore. I'll be back on track this weekend.

My Nations Triathlon Team is so great. We did our first open water swim last Saturday and they all did great. On top of that we had 100% recommitment to the team. I don't think this has ever happened with TNT. I know Jay and I are very proud and thankful to be a part of this team.

On the Nerd side of things I will be putting my DARK KNIGHT movie review on my next update.

No comments: