Monday, July 21, 2008

The Dark Knight

I must say that this movie was freaking awesome! I am huge fan if Batman and I suspected that this movie would be great and it did not disappoint. I don't want give too many details of the movie away for those who have not seen it yet but with that said Heath Ledger as the Joker was a great choice. This might be one of these evilest characters I have ever seen in a movie and he does it all with a smile on his face. (HA HA) The special effects they used for Two-Face were great and of course I really like Christian Bale as Batman. This movie has lots of action a great story and a few surprises. I highly recommend this movie.

On another note, if you want to see some real interesting people go to a midnight showing of a movie. There were people dressed up as Batman, The Joker, Batgirl and for some reason Spiderman and The Hulk. It was pretty funny to see.

No comments: