Saturday, September 25, 2010

Training and Other Notes

I have not had much going on since Clear Lake at the end of August. I've been training a lot and my endurance level seems to finally be getting back to normal but that's about it. Now, I just need to get race weight. I am not signed up for anymore races this year but I am sure I will do at least one more. As of today I am still considering Longhorn 70.3, Firethorne Sprint and Iron Star Half-Iron. Iron Star is the only one that I am pretty sure I will do. Its a cheap race for a Half-Iron and I like the event. I'll figure it out soon.

As for my coaching duties, I am very encouraged about my team. We are only 2 official practices in but they look good so far. We have a short brick coming up next Saturday and I am excited to see what the team can do. This should be a good event for those doing Firethorne next month.

Bye for now!

No comments: