Monday, February 23, 2009

My training is going Okay. I put in quite a bit of time in the water last week due to the various different injuries I have. I did however put in 2 short runs and a short bike ride. The runs were not too painful and the ride was good. The best part of last week was the swimming. I did two open water swims and in total put in almost 3000 meters. The water has been real cold but it has been great to get back in the open water.

Yesterday despite a very upset stomach I put in a 7 mile run at Memorial. It was the first pain free run I've had in weeks. My knee, hip and ankle feel much better and I think dialing back the mileage really helped. I'm hoping to start slowly increasing the mileage this week so I can stay on track.

Later

1 comment:

CoachLiz said...

Stomach issues are no fun on the run. I vow to stick to routes close to bathrooms when I feel like that.